One Day Sports Clinic sponsored by New Mexico Senior Olympics, Inc.
Date: Saturday, February 26
Time: First Session 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Second Session 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Location: Genoveva Chavez Community Center
3221 Rodeo Road, Santa Fe, NM
Clinician: Felix Rabanal, Certified PPR Instructor, USA Pickleball member
Sessions to help Improve your dink, soft game and strategy, serve and strategy, ground strokes and strategy, refresher on rules with one hour of open play to use what you learn at the Clinic. All skill levels welcome. Sports equipment will be available for use.
Clinic will be FREE and limited to the first 50 registrants per session. In the event I need to cancel, I will notify NMSO.
FOR MORE EVENT PROGRAM DETAILS, CONTACT TERRY, 575-910-2284
• Certified PPR Instructor, USA Pickleball
• Deadline to register is February 18, 2022
• Clinics will adhere to local public health
safety guidelines – COVID Safe
• Social distancing will be practiced
• Limited space available
• No spectators
• Healthy snacks will be offered
• 2022 Summer Games info available onsite
Target Audience is 60+ but open to all
HOW TO REGISTER