Dear Bowlers, (The update below was sent via email to all bowlers on 7/7/23)
We hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. As the upcoming bowling event approaches, we wanted to provide you with important information regarding the schedule, athlete check-in, and an exciting social event. Lane assignments will be available at check-in.
- Wednesday, July 26: Athlete check-in begins at 11:00 am. Registered participants will have access to 8-10 lanes for practice on a first come, first served basis. Please note that participants are responsible for any practice fees, lane fees, shoes, or other associated expenses. NMSO will not be responsible for practice fees.
- Wednesday, July 26: TEAMS will start at 1:00 pm, and medals will be presented upon completion of the Teams competition.
- Thursday, July 27: Athlete check-in for Doubles will open at 8:30 am. The Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles flights will start at 9:00 am. Medals will be presented upon completion of the Doubles competition. Athlete check-in for Mixed Doubles will start at 12:30 pm, followed by the Mixed Doubles flight at 1:00 pm. Medals will be presented upon completion of the Mixed Doubles.
- Friday, July 28: Athlete check-in will be open for Singles at 8:30 am. Men and Women Singles flights will start at 9:00 am. Medals will be presented upon completion of the Singles competition.
Social Event: We are delighted to invite you to a social event that will take place on Thursday, July 27, at 3:30 pm, at the Santa Ana Bowling Venue. This event is free for all registered bowlers and aims to provide an opportunity for you to catch up with your fellow athletes. There will be food and refreshments available, sponsored by New Mexico Senior Olympics.
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this enjoyable gathering. It will be a great chance to relax and socialize with other participants, sharing your experiences and celebrating the spirit of sportsmanship.
We look forward to seeing you at the bowling event and the social gathering. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and best regards,
NMSO’s Bowling event webpage: https://nmseniorolympics.org/event/bowling-tournament-at-santa-ana-star-hotel/
New Mexico Senior Olympics, Inc.
1600 SE Main Street, Suite C
Roswell, NM 88203
Toll Free: 1-888-623 NMSO (6676)
2023 Bowling, Santa Ana Starlight Bowling Center – July 26-28
2023 Volleyball Team Tournament, ARVC in Albuquerque, July 28-30
2023 Softball Team Tournament, Hadley Fields in Las Cruces – September 8-10
2023 Basketball Team Tournament, GCCC in Santa Fe – November 3-5
“You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.”
Proposed Bowling Schedule
Wed – TEAMS
Thurs Doubles and Mx Dbl
Fri – Singles
Flight times each day will be 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 pm.
We understand we can’t get into the facility until 8:00 a.m.
Registration for Bowling Closes June 30thth COB .
We plan to have detail schedule information on July 7th.
Online Registration is open, click here to register online for the 2023 Bowling Tournament at Santa Ana Star Casino, July 26th – 28th.
Bowling Fee is $30 to register, plus $8.50 per lane fee/event selected…
Hotel Info – Booking ID # – Santa Ana Star Hotel and Casino ID booking number for hotel rooms, ID #4103
Deadline to reserve your room is July 10th Reservation phone # 1-844-466-2378 Room rate that was quoted is $125
A MESSAGE FROM THE SANTA ANA STAR HOTEL AND CASINO:
We are thrilled to help your group experience a relaxing and enjoyable stay at our beautiful Hotel.
Following is some helpful information for you and your guests:
Guests will book their Hotel reservations by calling 1-844-466-2378 and provide booking ID: (4103). This ensures that each guest is booked into your designated block with your discounted rate. Please note, all reservations must be made by 11:59 pm on (July 10, 2023)
- For all guest rooms, check in is 4:00pm and check out is 11:00am
**Please note, per Casino Hotel policy all guest must be 21 and over to check in & occupy rooms. All minors must be accompanied by a guest who is 21 and over at all times.
Please let us know of any special accommodations you or your guests may need, such as:
- Adjoining rooms
- ADA Accessible rooms
- Grouping rooms together/on same floor
- Early Check-In/Late Departure
**Please note, requests are not guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate them.
Hours of Operation
|Choices Food Court
|Sunday & Monday
|11a-3p / 4p-9p
|Tuesday & Wednesday
|11a-3p / 4p-9p
|Friday & Saturday
|11a-3p / 4p-10p
|Monday – Thursday
|Friday – Sunday
|11a – Midnight
**Please note hours of operation may change
If there are any other questions or needs, don’t hesitate to reach out to me any time.
We look forward to working with you!
Event Sales Manager
Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel